Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
1. What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that contain anonymous information and which are sent from the site and stored on your hard drive. This information may include the type of server you are using, the type of computer, your operating system, and other such information. Cookies have a limited duration, so at regular intervals we will ask for your permission to use them again. Also, cookies do not cause damage to either your computer or mobile device or the files stored on it and do not receive any document or file from your computer. Cookies are not about your identity, but about your computer – so they may be used to identify your computer.
3. How can I control cookies? If you want to completely remove or disable cookies, you can easily do so through your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla, etc.). The exact procedure is defined by the respective program, so refer to its settings for more details. You can also find information here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/