OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety & Health
January 24 @ 4:00 pm - January 28 @ 10:00 pm$550.00
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This program includes OSHA policies, procedures, and standards, as well as construction safety and health principles. The training will place emphasis on those areas that are most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide. This program is applicable for all workers on major construction projects, as well as construction supervisors and competent persons, or any construction personnel with a more intensified focus on occupational safety and health standards. Course participants can expect to be able to locate and identify OSHA standards in 29 CFR 1926; identify common causes of accidents and fatalities in hazardous areas of construction; recommend abatement techniques for such hazards; and recognize various construction processes, materials, and equipment.
Those who pass this course will be able to receive their 30-Hour OSHA card as well as 3.0 CEUs.
- Part 1 Monday, January 24th: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Part 2 Tuesday, January 25th: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Part 3 Wednesday, January 26th: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Part 4 Thursday, January 27th: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Part 5 Friday, January 28th: 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm