32 Hour Rigging Supervisor
April 19 @ 5:00 pm - April 24 @ 5:00 pm$550
During this 32-hour course, students will be provided with an overview of OSHA and DOB policies, procedures, and ASME rigging standards with a special emphasis on supervision and coordination of rigging crews and rigging equipment setup.
Some topics will include instructions on how to visually inspect rigging equipment, crane setup, load weight and center of gravity calculations as well as methods of applying proper rigging hitches. Students will participate in hands-on exercises in which they will be responsible for presenting, installing and using various rigging applications.
Please be aware this course will be held over the following dates and times. You MUST attend all days to complete this course.
- MONDAY APRIL 19th 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- TUESDAY APRIL 20th 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- WEDNESDAY APRIL 21st 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- THURSDAY April 22nd 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- FRIDAY APRIL 23rd 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- SATURDAY April 24th 9:00am – 5:00pm